- The THAT340P14-U is a 40V low noise matched Transistor Array with 2 matched NPN transistors and 2 matched PNP transistors.
- It exhibits both high speed and low noise with excellent parameter matching between transistors of the same gender.
- It is suited for low noise amplifier input stages and log amplifiers applications.
- Fabricated in a dielectrically isolated, complementary bipolar process, each transistor is electrically insulated from the others by a layer of insulating oxide (not the reverse-biased PN junctions used in conventional arrays).
- They exhibit inter-device crosstalk and DC isolation similar to that of discrete transistors.
- The resulting low collector to substrate capacitance produces a typical PNP fT of 325MHz.
- 0.75nV/√Hz Low voltage noise
RoHS Compliant: JA
Förslag på ersättare/kompatibel: