The FS-08 silver female RCA connector is ETI Research latest creation.
- Boasting a pure silver signal tip with pure silver solder blade and an earth/ return section being silver-plated copper.
- The reason the return section is silver-plated copper rather than pure silver is due to the soft, very ductile, malleable nature of silver.
- The solder blades have a slight curve to ease soldering.
- The FS-08 model is designed with the same principals as the FR-TC07, with ultra-low mass to avoid added capacitance and resistance which is very common in most female RCA chassis connectors.
- As a result ETI RCA chassis connectors offer a better transient response and a better soundstage.
- Not only is the type of material very important but the amount of mass is equally important.
- Both our chassis models have as much mass stripped away.
- An expensive manufacturing process incorporating a polymer connector house and polymer threading guarantees complete isolation from the chassis.
- Brass is very good at vibration damping and EMI/RF noise rejection.
- The nut on both ETI RCA socket designs is made from brass.
- This nut on the polymer thread offers easy mounting without touching any of the conducting sections.
– Overall length – 30mm
– Chassis cut out – 10mm
– Diameter – 15mm