The new Link Banana connector from ETI Research features up-to-date styling with the reliability of beryllium copper (BeCu).
- The connector uses a sawtooth style, often referred to as a Z-plug or BFA connector.
- This unique shape combined with the natural resilience of BeCu creates a near seamless connection between the plug and terminal.
- The aluminium housing in matte black is consistent with the design changes made to the Copper Link RCA.
- A more streamlined look supports the housing’s excellent shielding properties, eliminating impacts on sound quality.
- Left and right channels are clearly designated with enamel rings.
- Unlike similarly designed connectors, a double strain relief system is employed to establish a more reliable and secure connection.
- The bare wire of the cable is secured with twin screws into the chamber at the base of the sawtooth (no soldering is required).
- A second set of twin screws in the aluminium housing allows the connector to be secured to the insulation of the cable.
- Whether you want to terminate patch cords for electronic test equipment or connect a speaker cable, the Link Banana offers quality sound, value for money and superb reliability.
Kabeldimension ytterdiameter max in: 11 mm
Kabeldimension anslutning max: 5 mm