Kapacitans: 100 nF (0,1 uF)
The Wima MKP2 series are radial leaded metalized polypropylene (PP) capacitors with lead space of 5mm. The capacitance value ranges from 1000pF to 0.33µF. These capacitors have high volume/capacitance ratio and self healing property with vacuum deposited electrodes. MKP2 series are used in high frequency applications such as sample and hold, timing, oscillating circuits, high frequency coupling and decoupling circuits.
- Rated DC voltage of 63V, 100V, 250V, 400V, 630V and 1000V
- ±5%, ±10% and ±20% tolerance
- Operating temperature range -55°C to 100°C
- Very low dissipation factor and dielectric absorption
- Compliant to IEC 60384-16 standards
- Flame retardant plastic case with epoxy resin coated
- Operational life is greater than 300000 hours
- Compliant to climatic category IEC 55/100/21
RoHS Compliant: Ja
Det finns inga recensioner än.