En av markandens bästa kabel för balanserade lösningar, som signalkabel och mikrofonkabel. Kabeln har mycket låg kapacitans, 46 pF, vilket är mycket bra.
Mjuk och foglig kabel.
Same procedure as every…
New cable designs are cooked up in the studio technology sector to impress the users. Solid wires are readily used as inner conductors, with enhanced conductivity of the surface layer and a stranding technique for improved audio transmission. This is only true in theory, because a solid wire has a lot of drawbacks. It is so hard that the insulation can be damaged even with little movements, and it is barely ductile which means that already with slight bendings the Cu surface can be bulged. Tensile forces acting upon the connector pins must not be underestimated either. To overcome those problems SOMMER CABLE has developed the new SC-Carbokab 225 with a conductor smoothing of highly compressed carbon that is directly applied to the concentrically stranded litz wires. It offers the same electrical benefits like a solid wire, yet stays flexible and guarantees consistent, excellent values. The good transmission properties of the SC-Carbokab 225 also provide an absolutely linear sound image over long distances of up to 200 metres. The shielding with 100 % optical coverage (AL fleece + copper mesh screen) is important, because you will hardly find more interference signals coming from peripheral units (effects devices, computers, synthesizers, etc.) than in the professional studio. For the insulation we use a special HD-PP to ensure lowest capacitance values. With this cable you are “state-of-the-art“ and can avoid tiresome “esoteric“ discussions in the future!
– Linear audio transmission due to carbon conductor smoothing to emulate the benefits of a solid wire
– Low capacitance due to the use of the HD-PP high-end insulating material
– Excellent shielding with Cu mesh screen (+ drain wire) and AL fleece
– High conductivity due to the use of OFC 6 (oxygen-free class 6) copper
– Highly professional studio and installation technology
– Demanding OB van technology for radio and broadcasting
– First-class hifi connection (red and white conductors on pin 1, separate shielding)