Denna kontakt från Neutrik är en av marknadens mest använda XLR-3 kontakt. Robust konstruktion och ger bra kontakt.
It has polyamide insert, latch locking device, polyurethane boot, black chromium-plated zinc die-cast shell and zinc die-cast/Ck67 locking element.
This XX series connector features more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief. Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster, boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses.
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Sleek and ergonomic design – Valuable and handy
- UL94HB Flammability rating
- IP40 Protection rating
- Complies with IEC 61076-2-103 standard
- Solderability complies with IEC 68-2-20 standard
- <=3mR Contact resistance
- >10GR Insulation resistance
- 16A Current rating per contact
- <50V Voltage rating
- -30 to +80°C Temperature range
- >> Datablad