Professional Phono Plug
High-end RCA plugs, in a pack of 2, red and black colour coding, from NEUTRIK.
- Gold-plated contacts
- Spring-loaded ground contact first connects the ground and then the signal way
The NF2C-B/2 from Neutrik is a pair of red and black professional phono plugs (RCA or CINCH type). These phono plugs have improved ground solder lug for ease soldering. It also has sleek barrel with soft touch surface and coloured shrink sleeve.
- Makes ground before signal contact and breaks signal before ground
- No more disturbing noise and broken speaker cones and unique chuck type strain relief
- Contact resistance is greater than 10mohm
- Rated voltage is less then 50V
- Greater than 2000 mating cycles and wire size is 16AWG (1.5mm²)
- Cable outer diameter range from 3mm to 7.3mm
- Gold plated brass solder contacts, brass shell and PBTP insert
- Flammability rating meets UL94 HB
- IP 40 protection class and IEC 601-14 compliant
- Temperature range from -30°C to 80°C
- RoHS Compliant: Ja